YNI Dance is a dance studio in Upper Hutt. Focused on providing a positive atmosphere for our students and their whānau where our teachers encourage dancers to explore their talents and have fun doing it.
We offer classes in tap, jazz, funk/hip hop, lyrical, contemporary, musical theatre and ballet.
We also have a competition team which represents us at local and national competitions.
The Values YNI Dance Aspire To:
1. RESPECTING ourselves and each other
2. Creating a learning environment that is both EDUCATIONAL and ENJOYABLE
3. Using our love of dance to CONNECT with each other and the wider community
4. Dance is INCLUSIVE, dance is for everybody
5. TEAMWORK is the heart of great achievement
6. Learning from watching others dance, it can be both INSPIRATIONAL and motivational
"I Dance To Be A Vessel For Love, Empathy, Generosity and Healing" – Rachael McLaren